GREEN SLIP PINK SLIP BULE SLIP AND SAFETY INSPECTION
We provide green slip, pink slip and blue slip after your safety inspection. If you are looking to register your vehicle in NSW,you”ll need first of all a green slip. It’s always a great idea to shop around. If you are renewing your vehicle’s registration and your renewal notice from the Service NSW and RMS says ”Inspection Required” this means that you will need a Vehicle Safety Check (Pink slip) and a green slip to register your vehicle. If you are transferring your vehicle due to the vehicle’s registration being cancelled,you”ll need both a safety and identity check (Blue slip) and a green slip to register your vehicle
CAR SCANNER SERVICE
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, coding and ECU programming
- Displays live data in text, graph, analogical and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
- Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
- Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
ELECTRONIC SYSTEM REPAIR
Auto electrical problems is that they are usually indicated by a light or error message on your dash, making it easy for the driver to know something is amiss. There are more sinister issues though, such as your car not starting at all or cutting out unexpectedly. When you have a problem with your car’s auto electrical, Universal Motor Repairs has the technology to diagnose the problem and trained, skilled technicians to service and repair any auto electrical components. For all your auto electrical servicing and repairs, Universal Motor Repairs has the latest training and expert knowledge. Book an appointment at Universal Motor Repairs.
Today’s engine is a collection of advanced parts and systems that provide the driving force to get you down the road. Modern electronics and materials may have made repairing engines more complicated, but the basic engine layout has not really changed over the years. Proper care and feeding of your engine will have it purring for many years.
UNIVERSAL MOTOR REPAIRS
a complex garage dealing with the motor general service , engine, transmission and electric motor repairs in St Peters, Sydney. With over 20 years experience within this industry we have gained a wide range of skills and knowledge about Japanese car, Europe car.So we are able to provide cost effective and efficient work in a timely manner.
Call (02) 95197010 for a quick quote you will get a free inspection for your car Call to Action